File Online Inquiry or Call
Our online inquiry will introduce you and your child to our Admissions team and gets you started on the admissions checklist. Or feel free to call our Admissions Director, Nena Martinez at 850-383-1007 to get the process started. Click here to complete our online Inquiry.
Tour Our Campus
Parents are welcome to schedule a personal tour by emailing our Director of Admissions, Nena Martinez
, or by calling her at (850) 383-1007.
When you have decided to make your application official, complete our online application by clicking here
. (Requires a $75 application fee.)
NOTE: The following forms must be submitted at the time of your application. We do not need the original forms so you may submit them via email or fax to our Registrar, Cheryl Derstine
- Child’s Birth Certificate and Social Security Card
- Student’s Transcripts - Report Cards, Achievement Tests, Psychological Evaluations (this information must come from your child's current school office) - Permisson to Release Student Information to HCES
- Department of Health’s Immunization Record - Contact your child's physician for this record.
- Department of Health’s Health Examination Form - Contact your child's physician for this record.
- Student Reference Form for child’s current teacher or day care to complete. New Student Reference Form
- PK/K Information Form - Parents, please complete this form if your child is entering PK3-Kindergarten. PK-K Information Form
- Middle School Questionnaire - Must be completed by all rising 6th - 8th grade students. Middle School Questionnaire
PK/K Play Day or Shadow Day
- PK and Kindergarten applicants are invited to come play with us and get acquainted with the school. Additionally, children applying for Kindergarten with summer birthdays may be required to have an on-site developmental screening.
All children applying for 1st through 8th grade are invited to spend a day shadowing with us at HCES. Each child will be assigned to a student ambassador from his/her grade to accompany him or her throughout the school day experience. Contact the Admissions Office to schedule your child's visitation by emailing our Director of Admissions, Nena Martinez
, or by calling her at (850) 383-1007.
After the documentation is complete and we've spent time with your child during a Play Day or Shadow Day, the Admissions Team will meet and you will be notified in writing of their decision. You must sign and return the contract before your child may be enrolled as a student.
Become a student at Holy Comforter Episcopal School!
Admissions Event Calendar
|Campus Tours Available Every Day|
7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Contact Nena Martinez
, Director of Admissions to schedule a personalized tour at your convenience.
|Lecture Series Event - Chris Waddell|
7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Join us for an engaging presentation from paralympic athlete, Chris Waddell. Lecture is free and open to the public.Location: B10 - Student Center - Gym - 1005
Contact: Holly Wilbourn
|Mommy & Me|
11:15 AM to 11:45 AM
An outreach enrichment class for moms with their two and three year old children.Location: Media Center and various classrooms
Contact: Nena Martinez
Interactive activities in art and movement will be led by our Preschool Teachers, and Special Area Teachers.
The classes will be offered on Thursdays; September 4th, October 9th, November 6th, January 8th, February 5th and March 12th.
Enrollment is limited to 15 children per class and registration will be online, opening one month before the class.
A STEM Lab for children in Kindergarten – 3rd grade. This is a free event open to community families who would like to experience a STEM class first hand. There are two sessions: Kindergarten – 1st graders will meet from 9am – 10am; 2nd – 3rd graders will meet from 10:30 – 11:30. Registration is online. For more information contact Nena Martinez.Contact: Nena Martinez
|Bring A Friend To School Day|
Current HCES students in 2nd - 5th grades may invite a friend to spend the day with them at school. Contact: Nena Martinez
This is a great way to share the "Holy Comforter Experience" with a friend from soccer, dance class, Sunday School, etc! More information is on the website - registration is a must as there are only three spaces per class! For more information, contact Nena Martinez